Hilperton Parish Council has submitted the Hilperton Neighbourhood Development Plan to Wiltshire Council.
Wiltshire Council will be coordinating a public consultation on this document between Friday 15 December 2017 and Friday 2 February 2018.
The Hilperton Neighbourhood Development Plan submission can be viewed and commented on from the Wiltshire Council consultation portal.
Alternatively, paper copies of the Neighbourhood Plan will be available to view at the following locations:
- Hilperton Marsh Post Office Post Office Stores Hilperton Marsh Trowbridge BA14 7NU,
- Wiltshire Council County Hall Bythesea Road Trowbridge BA14 8JN,
- Trowbridge Library Ground Floor County Hall Bythesea Road Trowbridge BA14 8JN,
- Lion and Fiddle Trowbridge Road Hilperton Trowbridge BA14 7QQ,
- Hilperton C of E Primary School Newleaze Hilperton Trowbridge BA14 7SB.
Comment forms can also be collected from these locations, and returned by email to neighbourhoodplanning@
Please ensure that any comments on the Neighbourhood Plan are received by Wiltshire Council no later than 5pm on Friday 2 February 2018.
Please be aware that all representations will be publicly available and may also appear on the Wiltshire Council website.
Following this consultation the comments received will be passed to an independent examiner, to be appointed by the council, who will consider the representations and recommend whether the Neighbourhood Plan should be put to a community referendum.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Spatial Planning on Tel: 01225 713223 or by email to neighbourhoodplanning@