Parish Council procedure – 15th October 2018.
If you are attending a meeting of the parish council intending to speak, there are one or two things to note.
- You have to register with the clerk before the meeting starts.
- You can only speak about items that are on the agenda.
- You are limited to a maximum of three minutes.
- It is NOT a ‘public meeting’. It IS a ‘meeting open to the public’. They are totally different things
- Once you have spoken, and the meeting has been reconvened, you are NOT able to participate.